Cardano was founded and launched by IOG, Emurgo, and the Cardano Foundation. To a great extent these entities still lead development and decision-making for the network; in other words, it…
Last year, Lido Nation connected with a group of young college graduates, who worked with us as we started to explore what a partnership and training program could look like…
Picking up where the United States stopped, and Britain before them, and the Roman republic before that, Cardano is flirting with representative governance. After months of hints that researchers at IOG were exploring the next phase of governance on Cardano, IOG introduced on their blog on “April 10 the concept of “Delegate Representatives (dReps).”
By now I’m used to sighing and bracing myself when popular media covers blockchain technology news. No matter what the actual story is, someone will squeeze in a contemptuous sneer…
Technically, this step is optional, and we certainly don’t know of a one-size-fits-all strategy. However, putting some effort into spreading the word about your…
First, it’s helpful to understand that you have two audiences for your proposal. The biggest audience, as you know, is the voters. The…
- ccvault.io is a Cardano wallet for Chrome and Firefox browsers, or Android and iPhone mobile devices. ccvault.io provides a full set of features for interfacing with Cardano to receive and send ADA and NFTs, vote, manage stake pool delegation, and interact with decentralized applications (DApps).
- ccvault.io gets high marks for having many great features: over 17 to date. However it has room to grow in the areas of newcomer-friendly interface and user experience.
- The Yoroi wallet provides a simple newcomer-friendly interface for Cardano ADA holders to receive and send ADA and NFTs, vote, and manage their stake pool delegation.
- Yoroi gets high rating for its ease for getting started in Cardano via browser or mobile, however there’s lots of room to grow in the areas of stability and customer support.
Join our pool!
- Unmatched Support
- We provide phone and email support for all of our delegates. We understand that many of our community members are not tech or crypto nerds. You expect the same level of service and support you get from Reggie down at the bank or Saiid, your nephew or friend at the office that won't stop talking about Bitcoin. We host weekly meetups (currently online due to Covid). Visit our connect page for all the ways you can reach us.
- Best in class servers
- Our servers are run and managed by professionals whose only job is to manage and run servers 24/7 365/6 days a year. We run our Cardano nodes on the same servers powering other services you've come to rely on everyday, like Google and Pokemon Go. What this means for you is that our servers are always online and available to process transactions, earning you and the causes we support the optimal amount of $$$$. Visit our pool page for more technical details.
- 4% for community development and investment
- Off all the rewards that come in, we keep 4% annually. All 4% goes towards charities you pick, paying LIDO nation community members like yourself to write code and content for the site, and grants for local community educational projects. See our financials page for full records of our spending, more details, and breakdowns.
- An Amazing Community
- When you delegate and join LIDO Nation, you get to participate in creating a space for people to interact, meet, learn, and teach each other. You get to be part of the engine that works to make every voice heard with equal importance. LIDO Nation is an idea. Delegate, take it and lets make something great!