The front end is being developed. We completed a successful wallet connection and new account creation process on the app in testnet on a localhost. Here is the video of that: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lHS8G8fz0GWJopth9cO4l1xWGd7rX64j/view?usp=drivesdk
We are working on the token gating API and login system. We are running into issues with the Cardano node and minting tokens, but we are still on schedule.
Since the last update we have set up the API service that the side chain will run on. Last week marked the start of building our databases. We ran successful tests on testnet with a Typhon wallet. Also, we have eight early adopter partners on board from the community.
Project 401827 has settled on a brand name, Talismo. A short database of text content and vector graphics for re-use will streamline content creation tasks. An informational site has been set up to explain the idea, provide updates and to receive requests for early beta-testing.
We have enough schematics to begin coding. Over the next few weeks we will be creating the databases we need and test our API, while at the same time completing remaining UML diagrams for the steps ahead.
Accomplishments since last report:
- Cloud architecture configured
- API server implemented
- Cardano node installed and configured
- Informational website launched - talismo.io
- UML diagramming continues
I have found a formidable partner to assist with the specialist skillsets I listed in the cost list of the proposal and I am onboarding him onto all of the project documentation. The proposal and attached documentation is getting transposed into Asana for project management. I am considering moving in with a fellow Cardanian in Pennsylvania, which would become a great help for marketing efforts that I do not have time to do myself.