Cardano & Crypto News
At the time of this writing, Cardano's ADA holders are hours away from the Vasil upgrade. The time it took to get here, the thorough advancements carefully planned for and…
Binance.us recently announced that it now supports staking ada, right on its platform. It promises its users a 6.1% APY return on their staked ada, with no unstaking period.
EMURGO Academy is official sponsor of the Cardano Hackaton in Argentina: Proposal funded by Project Catalyst in Fund 8.
In essence, we seek to exercise with honor the noble task of providing education to people who seek to govern their own destiny, to make their communities worthy places to…
Advancements in technology and the bear market we’re in have reignited the conversation of how to use blockchain outside of cryptocurrency. A simple search on the topic brings up everything…
Deep dive into world of blockchain
Promising consumer facing projects in the Cardano ecosystem
- ccvault.io is a Cardano wallet for Chrome and Firefox browsers, or Android and iPhone mobile devices. ccvault.io provides a full set of features for interfacing with Cardano to receive and send ADA and NFTs, vote, manage stake pool delegation, and interact with decentralized applications (DApps).
- ccvault.io gets high marks for having many great features: over 17 to date. However it has room to grow in the areas of newcomer-friendly interface and user experience.
- The Yoroi wallet provides a simple newcomer-friendly interface for Cardano ADA holders to receive and send ADA and NFTs, vote, and manage their stake pool delegation.
- Yoroi gets high rating for its ease for getting started in Cardano via browser or mobile, however there’s lots of room to grow in the areas of stability and customer support.
Join our pool!
- Unmatched Support
- We provide phone and email support for all of our delegates. We understand that many of our community members are not tech or crypto nerds. You expect the same level of service and support you get from Reggie down at the bank or Saiid, your nephew or friend at the office that won't stop talking about Bitcoin. We host weekly meetups (currently online due to Covid). Visit our connect page for all the ways you can reach us.
- Best in class servers
- Our servers are run and managed by professionals whose only job is to manage and run servers 24/7 365/6 days a year. We run our Cardano nodes on the same servers powering other services you've come to rely on everyday, like Google and Pokemon Go. What this means for you is that our servers are always online and available to process transactions, earning you and the causes we support the optimal amount of $$$$. Visit our pool page for more technical details.
- 4% for community development and investment
- Of all the rewards that come in, we keep 4% annually. All 4% goes towards charities you pick, paying LIDO nation community members like yourself to write code and content for the site, and grants for local community educational projects. See our financials page for full records of our spending, more details, and breakdowns.
- An Amazing Community
- When you delegate and join LIDO Nation, you get to participate in creating a space for people to interact, meet, learn, and teach each other. You get to be part of the engine that works to make every voice heard with equal importance. LIDO Nation is an idea. Delegate, take it and lets make something great!