Create a Yoroi wallet
Send ADA to your wallet
Delegate to Lido Nation!
Create a wallet on Yoroi
Yoroi is a digital wallet for ADA. You can Use Yoroi as a browser extension on your computer, or as an app on your phone.
On your computer
- Navigate to yoroi-wallet.com
- Install browser extension for your browser (ie Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
On Your Phone
Launch the app or browser extension.
- Select language and accept the terms agreement, select “Simple” setup experience, select “Cardano” as the currency.
- Select “Create Wallet”. Enter a wallet name and spending password.
- Copy the recovery phrase by hand
- This phrase is your only access to your wallet.
- Write carefully, and store it safely in multiple locations.
- Enter the recovery phrase by clicking the buttons
Send ADA to your wallet
First, in Yoroi:
Click the Receive tab.
Copy the address to the clipboard by clicking the copy button to the right of the address.
Next, in Coinbase:
- Click the Send/Recieve button. Click the “Send all” button or type in the amount you’d like to send. Paste the address from Yoroi into the “To” field.
- Select Cardano in the “Pay with” field. Click “Continue”.
- Confirm details of the transaction and click “Send now”. You may need to perform a 2-step verification.
You did it!
It may take a few minutes for the transaction to be processed by the network.
Delegate to Lido Nation
- Click on the Delegation tab.
- In the search box Search for lido and click the Delegate button for LIDO
How did it go? Let us know you got some ADA, or if you need any assistance. We are here to help!コメントを残す
Is there a minimum or maximum amount that one can stake with Lidonation
While we don’t have a minimum amount that one can stake with us, a lot of wallets require a minimum of 5 ADA balance to be able to start delegating if you’ve never done it before. The maximum amount to total stake that a pool can have is 64 Million ADA. We don’t have a maximum!
Join our pool!
- Unmatched Support
- We provide phone and email support for all of our delegates. We understand that many of our community members are not tech or crypto nerds. You expect the same level of service and support you get from Reggie down at the bank or Saiid, your nephew or friend at the office that won't stop talking about Bitcoin. We host weekly meetups (currently online due to Covid). Visit our connect page for all the ways you can reach us.
- Best in class servers
- Our servers are run and managed by professionals whose only job is to manage and run servers 24/7 365/6 days a year. We run our Cardano nodes on the same servers powering other services you've come to rely on everyday, like Google and Pokemon Go. What this means for you is that our servers are always online and available to process transactions, earning you and the causes we support the optimal amount of $$$$. Visit our pool page for more technical details.
- 4% for community development and investment
- Off all the rewards that come in, we keep 4% annually. All 4% goes towards charities you pick, paying LIDO nation community members like yourself to write code and content for the site, and grants for local community educational projects. See our financials page for full records of our spending, more details, and breakdowns.
- An Amazing Community
- When you delegate and join LIDO Nation, you get to participate in creating a space for people to interact, meet, learn, and teach each other. You get to be part of the engine that works to make every voice heard with equal importance. LIDO Nation is an idea. Delegate, take it and lets make something great!