Successfully subscribed. Watch your inbox!
We will check for new reports and deliver them directly in your email.
Your email will not be shared with any 3rd party or be used for anything else.
We will try to close this proposal in the previous months, but we need to design an easy-to-use layout for the users, so it will take a long time.
Anyway, we hope that we can close it in the next month.
Common bWorks project tasks apply to all bWorks projects:
- Integrate user wallets with applications to perform lock/redeem cardano asset through smart contract.
- Load compiled smart contract to bworks users to let user able to select contract for their transactions.
- Users are able to select smart contract to lock/redeem cardano asset for each job bid.
- Application is able to get wallet UTXOs, collaterals from wallets to interact with plutus smart contract.
- Admins are able to load and edit smart contract via CMS.
Please see more detail at GitHub repo& shared screen shoot folder: https://github.com/saigonbitmaster/bworks_2.0
Common bWorks project tasks apply to all bWorks projects: This month, we are working to develop a function that provides application users with the ability to connect with the Cardano blockchain, and external wallets to perform ADA and other token actions in a seamless UI. We also develop functions to let developers and employers have a common place to manage contract job tasks and perform continuous updates and changes:
- Create underlying services and functions to interact with the Cardano blockchain, such as loading smart contracts into the bWorks backend and performing smart contract actions.
- Create a dApp connector UI/UX and logic to connect the bWorks app to external wallets such as Yoroi, NAMI, and others, to show wallets' status and perform delegate actions.
- Users are able to load their wallets into bWorks UI and perform Cardano activities in a seamless UI.
- Users are able to manage tasks for contracted jobs and perform communication to manage works.
Also, we have discussed about the tokenomic, white paper, and marketing plan.
The screenshoots & GitHub commits present the results of our research, design, backend and frontend implement works:
- The screenshoots show how our works resulted out in terms of end user application functions and features. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dzAHrr6iIZaNgkoSh_KHmglCU9E1cN2S/view?usp=share_link
- The gitHub commits show our works in term of source code. https://drive.google.com/file/d/16u5Vh-xTW2K21bLKT8qGV5I9x8WaRWVT/view?usp=share_link
We are still focusing on developing an algorithm to select posted jobs for a job seeker, and select bids for an employer this month.
So that the tokenomic will be public later.
We are trying to prepare a video of the guidelines to use the tool before Voting Fund9
This month we have focused on developing an algorithm to select posted jobs for a job seeker, select bids for an employer.
So that the tokenomic will public later.
At this stage, we are focusing on designing some basic infrastructure for the BWORK application.
For the beginning stage, We are focusing on designing some basic infrastructure for the BWORK application.
We are startting now.
We have done those tasks: Q4/2021
Plan the project, identify customers, and target platforms. Build and design system for payment plugin software. Set up a server system on cloud computing. Build core-source code for plugin software.
Integration Coti API Key into core-source code. Unit test source code with Coti API Key. Design payment software interface (UI/UX). Programming the interface of the software.
Now we are waiting for API from Shopify to connect to that website.
We have finished those milestones: Plan the project, identify customers, and target platforms. Build and design system for payment plugin software. Set up a server system on cloud computing. Build core-source code for plugin software.