Successfully subscribed. Watch your inbox!
We will check for new reports and deliver them directly in your email.
Your email will not be shared with any 3rd party or be used for anything else.
There have been a number of meetings to move this project forward - internally within ProofSpace, internally within IOG Catalyst team, and between ProofSpace and IOG.
At the Cardano Summit, Allison (ProofSpace) met for several hours with Kriss Baird and Lucio Baglione. We discussed how the PA onboarding course could work, given the many changes occurring to the PA process for Fund10, which are still not public.
As a result, the project needs to shift its focus. We will use PRISM DIDs for vPAs, rather than PAs. And the process will be used to verify vPA eligibility.
The criteria for vPA eligibility is decided by IOG in communication with the vPA and Catalyst communities. As a result, IOG will own and create what is essentially the governance framework for determining eligibility. IOG will be the only issuer of the eligibility VC, and the only verifier. Using DIDs and VCs will improve the security of the process and reduce the administrative workload.
Next steps are to work through the open questions regarding technical integration of the ProofSpace tools for issuing and verifying credentials into the IOG administrative process. Both sides are research the open items and we have our next meeting scheduled to share updates.
The miro board with the high-level process flow is attached. I hope we can share a demo video in our next monthly report.
We have not delivered any work since the last report. As indicated above, we are stalled waiting for IOG to move forward with the legal process. And we can't progress until we know the Fund10 timeline.
The project is complete! I have finished the written close out report (linked) and the video is in progress.
I committed to presenting PRISM at three different events. The first two presentations have been completed and were reported on in past monthly reports. The third will occur on 27 September. The link to information about the event is attached.
I also committed to contributing to a working group. I have joined DIDAS (www.didas.ch) and have helped to launch the financial services sector SSI working group.
I am using all these opportunities to promote PRISM.
We developed a detailed plan to technically integrate the PRISM VC in the Catalyst PA workflow. We met with IOG to present several options. IOG has the information required to assess the feasibility of implemented the minor changes to the Ideascale PA registration process. We await feedback from IOG and remain on target for a Fund 10 Proof of Concept
In parallel, the updated date project has been presented to the IOG Town Hall (21 September) at the European Town Hall (22 September) and the LATM Town Hall (22 September). Additional conversations about the project are ongoing on many social media channels.
We are making great progress! See next section for details.
We are continuing to be in close communication with the PA community and with IOG.
The attached form shows my membership application to the DIDAS organization. I have already spoken with the organization's president. I will be able to deliver on the proposal commitment to participate in a working group and present about PRISM to this group.
Separately, I am working on hosting a live event in Zug, Switzerland featuring a panel of SSI experts. I will highlight Atala PRISM and having speakers from other SSI projects will ensure that their contacts get exposed to the PRISM technology. The event is targeted for the end of September, 2022.
The Credential issuance process is moving forward per plan. We are looking forward to working more closely with IOG regarding the verification side of the process.
Final draft is complete! The document has shared with a few people for initial feedback. I am in the process of completing the close-out video.
I provided the first (of three) presentations to the Anti-Money Laundering Task Force of the Crypto Valley Association on 9 June. Deck attached.
I pitched an event to take place at the CV Labs Summit in September. Email attached.
A draft workflow is completed. See attached PDF with miro board. Demo video linked below which demonstrates the workflow.
We are talking with the Catalyst School about possibly piloting the SSI workflow in an PA onboarding course on 29 June 2022.
Important next step is to talk with IOG Catalyst Team about integrating the SSI workflow/tools into the Catalyst/Ideascale process.
Only the tax section of the document still needs to be written. I have some questions for my accountant and will complete this section once I clarify with her.
We are in the early stages of launching, but have made good progress on designing the business workflow using the ProofSpace tools.
I have added bullets to each previously completed section to better highlight issues to consider for other entrepreneurs. Additionally, I met with the legal counsel from the Cardano Foundation to discuss the project. I didn't receive any additional resources that would assist with this project.
I am in the early stages of networking and determining the best places to schedule presentations/talks. I should have a more concrete report next month.
1st report: Had a sensing session with my mentor last week and scheduling another session this Saturday for a retrospective for this meeting and action items till next meeting It has been good. Allison and I had several chats during the last two weeks, on many subjects which were v useful Online meeting with Felix and Tevo we discussed all the past and current issues on Priority Board and also other issues. Discussions with Dor and IOG leadership Nadia, Nori, Rhys have been helpful to me in terms of navigating through Circle work, technicality, and other tasks. Spent 75 minutes with Kenric discussing some ideas on approach and involvement in the Circle. Also, emailing together regularly. We went through the Github problems and ALlison Fromm has done a great job. She has been available for consultaiton on TG and also have had several TG calls with her and got to talk to her at length.
2nd report: Caught up with Ray from GROW Pool to talk about how he got community feedback and reached out to community members, we have organised another call over the weekend Had learning and plan implementation session with both my mentors. Please see above Kenric and I did not have any official mentoring time this week. We did not have time to meet this week.
I have a meeting scheduled with the legal counsel from the CF. Thanks, Kriss! I look forward to getting her insights for my document.
IOG: Great feedback on Future Circle focus
SPOs: I have had a few conversations with Ray about how he reached out to the community and his challenges so that we could create a strategy for improving the impact going forward, he has been really helpful in providing direction for me and I really appreciate it. We are also organising another call for this coming week so we can touch bases and review the progress so far.
Tool Makers and Maintainers: Felix and Tevo and I had our first meeting to discuss Priority Items and we have scheduled to meet every two weeks to continue past, present and future items for the T&M Role
General ADA Holder: Allison is doing a good job, as she is available to answer my questions via TG and also whenever I need I am able to get on a call with her and get her davice.
Community Advisors: Kenric was involved in the ATH discussion about vCA process suggestions, and we have a meeting set up on March 21st to catch up on progress and evaluate the prioritized problems board.
Funded Proposer: Had two mentoring meetings with regular communications in Telegram and Slack. My mentor run me through how to manage the Issues board and provided counsel in selecting members for the sub-Circle
I had outlined 11 sections in the proposal. I have now covered five of them in the initial draft (I combined two different topics into section 4).