We plan to organize:
- Training sessions for the 70 most influential tech/ITC developers in Fench speaking West African countries (women and men).
- Training sessions for the 30 most influential Tech/ICT women tech entrepreneurs in Fench speaking West African countries
- Training sessions for 50 representative of the press and social media influencers from Fench speaking West African countries
- Training sessions for 50 decision-makers (public and private) from Fench speaking West African countries.
We create a group of cardano enthusiasts of at 500 members in the 8 countries. The group will be maintain through social media posts, meetups and press releases. We have also planned to encourage the trainees to bring concrete Blockchain projects during the training sessions.
The main possible challenges and risks are difficulties to mobilize public institutions due to bad public perception on cryptos.
To mitigate those risks we plan to identify high profile individuals in the governements and cooperate with them to reach out to key persons.
01. - 10.06.2022 Registration and onboarding phase.
15 - 17.06 First training session for Developers. Sumultanously in Abidjan (Cote d'ivoire), Ouagdougou (Burkina Faso) and Lomé (Togo).
13. - 15.07.2022 First training session for Tech/ICT Women. Sumultanously in Abidjan (Cote d'ivoire), Ouagdougou (Burkina Faso), Lomé (Togo) and Cotonou (Benin).
- Location: 5.000 USD
- Zoom licenses: 300 USD
- Logistic: 700 USD
- marketing & Communication: 500 USD
- Travel: 2000 USD
- Miscellenaous: 500 USD
- Trainers commissions: 3000 USD
- Other costs: 3000 USD
Larba Nadieba: He was born in Burkina Faso and is currently living in Germany. With more than 20 years of accumulated experience in German multinationals (e.g. Siemens), he is currently working as ICT and Digital Transformation Expert Detecon International of Deutsche Telekom (the main German and biggest European Telco Operator). He holds an MBA in International Business specialized in "the bottom of the pyramid" markets. Larba is also acting as Guest Lecturer on Blockchain and Emerging Technologies at the Georg Simon Ohm Technical University of Nuremberg/Germany. As a Blockchain enthusiast and advocate for the emergence of disruptive technologies in Africa, Larba has founded in 2018 the West African Blockchain Community (WABC) as a community-based initiative to support the emergence of Blockchain in Africa. WABC is a think tank on Blockchain Technology open to all actors of the ecosystem (private actors, companies, developers, decision-makers, academics, lawyers, regulatory experts, policies makers). The community has over 90 members from more than 18 Francophone countries in Africa and from different professional backgrounds (legal experts, developers, business owners, security forces, IT experts, engineers, consultants, students, Economists, financial experts, etc).
Joshua Akpan: Joshua Akpan is a visionary blockchain entrepreneur with a knack for pioneering the initiatives that foster the adoption of blockchain technology in Africa. Founder of POA (a stakepool powered adoption driver) and ABCD a blockchain training program initiative to support young talented developers in Africa looking to explore the blockchain space to build products that are bespoke to Africa. He also co-founded Liqwid Finance- an open-source, algorithmic, and non-custodial interest rate protocol built for lenders, borrowers, and developers.
We will track the progress by a self-developped web tools.
after 4 training sessions:
- at least 200 persons trained
- growth the cardano community to at least 500 members in French Speaking west african countries
- at least 5 publications in the major newspapers in the region in 2 months
- at regular publications in social media by tech influencers
no continuation. First project.