[IMPACT] Please describe your proposed solution.
Catalyst Streaming Guild is a Media Guild Proposal in a triple stack of operational proposals targeting reach and collaboration.
- Catalyst Streaming Guild
- Collab Platform for DAO Operations - <https://cardano.ideascale.com/c/idea/414055>
- Catalyst HeartBeat - <https://cardano.ideascale.com/c/idea/421223>
Catalyst Streaming Guild - Events
This charter will create a community of Catalyst Streamers. Streaming live events and curated re-runs of recent events will drive attention & participation -> quality engagement in Catalyst. As a small active community, we overestimate our reach. The Community creates lots of ideas but does not retain them due to lack of incentives, aka poor Human Resources -> churn. Increasing the Reach of dReps, Proposers and Live Community Events directly Hunts for Outside Attention, drawing Human Resources to our community. This funding is for bounties to attempt mitigation with incentivized contribution, now.
[IMPACT] Please describe how your proposed solution will address the Challenge that you have submitted it in.
This Proposal [AIM]s to receive funds to execute open community events to link important ecosystem biomes (dReps, Voters, PAs) together. The Proposal addresses the provided challenge brief and requirements.
Key Metrics to measure
・+(Number of dReps) How many dReps were onboarded?
・++(Number of delegates) How much did it contribute to increasing the number of delegates to dReps?
・+++(Accuracy of delegate decisions) How well did we create content and tools to make it easier to consider dReps? -> (Increase in Number of dReps)
[IMPACT] What are the main risks that could prevent you from delivering the project successfully and please explain how you will mitigate each risk?
Risk: Engagement from Content Creation Community willing to take an interest in Catalyst Events.
- Mitigation: Composite services created by contributors based on their time bandwidth & skills
- Example of Composite Service: <https://bit.ly/ScrumMaster4Sale>
Risk: Tracking Incentive Expenses with Public Facing Transparency
Mitigation: Dework Bounties, Github & Treasury Management
Example of Dework Bounty Board: <https://bit.ly/CatalystSwarmBounty>
Example of Composite Service: <https://bit.ly/TreasuryGuildMetadata>
Example of Composite Service: <https://bit.ly/TwitterSpaceBounty>
[FEASIBILITY] Please provide a detailed plan, including timeline and key milestones for delivering your proposal.
- Launching a first Marketing & Outreach Campaign
- Start Recurring Catalyst Streaming Guild Events
- Begin Incentivizing Contributions for:
- Dework Operations
- Treasury Management
- Discord Channel Announcements - NO new Discord! Use existing networks & create custom team chat channels
- Screen capping & streaming Catalyst Swarm After Town Halls sessions
- Screen capping & streaming working groups from other projects & DAO communities
- Recording & Uploading - Curating/Condensing or "Reaction" to discussion, dRep opinion
- Established Content Curation & Streaming Community
- Continue Incentivizing Streaming Community
- Start "Weekend Show" - Compilations of Streams from the past week
- Iterate & Build
Iterate & Build
Collaboratively Write F10 Proposal
[FEASIBILITY] Please provide a detailed budget breakdown.
16 Week Budget
Composable Services Opportunities
- Weekly Facilitation and Organization of Social Innovation process - $3000
- Operations Management/Tools - $1000
- Metadata Transaction Tracking & Execution - $3000
- Marketing & Outreach Campaign - $2,000
- Incentives -> social innovation process -> Composable Content Service creation - $10,000
Total = $20,000
[FEASIBILITY] Please provide details of the people who will work on the project.
Peter Wolcott: CEO of NeuroNova Project, and Core Contributor @ Done Collectively, Governance Services Guild, NFT Guild and a Catalyst Swarm Veteran. Peter is a Freelance Project Management & Community Organizer.
[FEASIBILITY] If you are funded, will you return to Catalyst in a later round for further funding? Please explain why / why not.
Yes. Streaming Guild would continue to seek funding from Catalyst for its operations and work with Guild Contributors to build new Streaming Products and Shows.
[AUDITABILITY] Please describe what you will measure to track your project's progress, and how will you measure these?
Public Facing Dework and Github Repo - Meeting recordings, Working Group Documentation and documentation, Contribution Tracker, and Contribution Tracker
number of contributors with >15 hours paid contribution
number of contributors with >30 hours paid contribution
number of composite service templates created by core contributors [roles]
number of reports created during working group calls
number of 1-on-1 calls between contributors
[AUDITABILITY] What does success for this project look like?
Success is quantified by active community collaboration and participation in bi-weekly meetings followed by transparency in developed incentive mechanisms.
24 Hour Weekend Stream of Choice Catalyst Content
Catalyst F10 Proposals to maintain Guild’s Established, Proven Mechanism
[AUDITABILITY] Please provide information on whether this proposal is a continuation of a previously funded project in Catalyst or an entirely new one.
Entirely new one :)